In this episode Erick and Greg discuss all the things you need to know and be aware of when you decide to buy or are considering to buy a CNC. While it is not hard by any means and we feel virtually anyone can learn and be successful with a CNC router, it is always best to know what you are in for ahead of time to help you with your decisions along the way. Things like:
- What size machine to buy?
- What spindle do you need?
- Can you upgrade in the future?
- What optional accessories does that CNC Company offer?
- What software do you need?
- What type of material are you going to process?
- What tooling do you need?
- How do you plan to hold your material down?