Bill Griggs is the founder of the CNC Router Tips group on Facebook with over 15,000 members and the creator of the CNC Router Tips Podcast. He also has a website called The Maker’s Guide on which he sells a device that he designed called the Triple Edge Finder.
In this episode we discuss a lot of topics that including the business of CNC and how you can start a business with a CNC router or milling machine and we discuss online and passive business ideas. We also discuss the differences between CNC routers and CNC milling machines.
- CNC Router Tips Facebook Group
- CNC router Tips website (podcast)
- Triple Edge Finder
- Download start business book
- Smart Passive Income (Pat Flynn)
- $100 startup (Book) by Chris Guillebeau
- The Makers Guide
- Tormach CNC
- Stepcraft CNC
- Business Model You (Book) by Wiley
- Will It Fly (Book) by Pat Flynn
- Flipped Lifestyle Podcast